Saturday, July 27, 2013

Iftar out, anyone?


Yesterday [17 Ramadhan], me and my ex-UIA Kuantan fellas had an iftar together at Restoran Ana Ikan Bakar Petai, Bangi. For me it was a pretty nostalgic way to finally meet up again, as some of us hadn't seen each other for almost a year [I know I know, a year does not sound lama sangat pun, but considering that we used to see each other everyday and frequently have had group activities together during our undergrad years, well, yeah. Hahaha]. And, meeting up at Ana Ikan Bakar which I assumed is the branch of the same-named restaurant we used to go for dinner in Kuantan, what could be more nostalgic than that hahaha.

This real-life blogging stuff was not really my thing, but I know it should have some photos kan. Hahahaha. Here they go come looky looky.

 The "before" photo of the lauks.


 My [apparently] successful attempt on bokeh.


 Serang!

 Meet Ruby and Alia.

 The aftermath.

 Kenyang perut senang hati.

Meet me and Zulikha aka Kakecik aka Mummy [the variety of nicks come with the years we've spent together kahkah]

Well, it seems like my photo-capturing skills had gone to the longkang. I need to brush them up again. You know, friends are getting married, so... yeah I will always be one of the unofficial tukang tangkap gambar. Hahahaha.

After the event, and some photo sharing on facebook, only then we [or maybe it was just me haha] realized that there are more of our friends are currently residing in KL/Selangor area. Takpe, there will always be next times. InsyaAllah. 

Till then, love your friends! Sumber doa tu. Hahaha.

p.s : I'm not satisfied lah with this template. Gambar kechek je. Maybe I'll change it someday.

1 sweet franksters:

RuBy Razali said...

itula pasal... lain kali post dekat fesbuk kelas, sape ada dekat2 meh pi bukak pose sama2..hahaha

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com